I've heard people say it before. "This was the best <insert word here> of my life" And quite honestly, this is one of those sayings that makes me want to roll my eyes like a 13 year old girl with a bad case of PMS! But I mean it when I say, this WAS the best summer of my life. I don't ever remember being so content, happy, confident in all my life. It was a perfect balance of a party, family, crazy, peaceful life. It was work hard, play harder. June was fun. School got out. We learned our summer boundaries. We beached it. Me and the boys. And when I say boys, I mean as many 12 and 13 year old boys as I could pack in my van. I was that Mom. We talked about chicks and sex, but mostly sports. I learned a few things I didn't know; urbandictionary.com came in handy fo' sho! It was fun and I'm sure I succeeded in my goal of making memories my boy will never forget. July was probably the mo...
Comments
Post a Comment