Improper spelling of words drives me crazy. I'm going to apologize for any errors in the last few posts. I have been unable to figure out how to reinstate the spell check function.
I started practicing yoga again. I’ve done 337 minutes of yoga since March 12. It’s ironic that I began doing all this yoga the morning the shit show began. I feel stronger than I have in a while. I feel accomplished when it’s completed for the day. I also bought a few bikini’s and I intend to wear them in public. So for all of you that will see me at the beach this summer and around the pool, you’re welcome. Namaste, Motherfucker.
You're with someone now. When I found out, my heart did not sink. I felt nothing. For that, I am shocked. I expected to be sad. I'm told she's rude, obnoxious, and difficult to be around. I hope that makes you kick yourself for screwing things up with me. You had it good. I keep telling myself that. You are the one that's losing in this. Not me. I hope you're happy.
The boy is still around. Things haven't changed too much. Except I feel he will make it to my birthday! He's a blast. I can't say his name without laughing out loud. He doesn't pressure me about anything. He's perfectly content with the way things are. And so am I. I told him about my "episode" kissing another boy on Saturday night. He didn't flip out, he wasn't jealous. It was so refreshing. I can honestly say that I've never been in a relationship like it! I love hanging out with him. He's got a great group of friends that I now call my own. We play cards, we have beers. They're supportive, down-to-earth, and would give me the shirt off their back if I needed it more. It's a good thing. He sleeps over two or three times a week. I even let him call me baby in public. We are still not exclusive. Here's the deal. I'm taking him home this weekend. Not hom...
Comments
Post a Comment